Inspiring Success: Expand Your Dental Practice Vision
Strategies for updating your dental office for financial and personal well-being.
Join us on-site for this dental continuing education course on designing dental practices that thrive. Led by dental office design leader, Dr. Mark Tholen, DDS, MBA, you’ll get tips on honing your vision, avoiding common pitfalls, and assembling a project team to create healthy and financially sound dental spaces.
Whether you plan to remodel, relocate, or build, don’t miss this dental CE course for inspiration on mapping a successful process.
- Cost: $199
- 8 CE credit hours
- 3 lecture sessions over a day and a half
- Newberg, Oregon (on-site)
- Develop a viable practice vision that prioritizes your financial and personal well-being.
- Plan new office projects designed to maximize financial opportunities and minimize risks.
- Build an effective office project team with the roles you need for success.
- Navigate common pitfalls and avoid costly construction overruns.
Dr. Mark Tholen
Dr. Mark Tholen is the former CEO of T.H.E. Design, Inc., and author of "A Guide to Designing the Elegant Dental or Medical Office...The Largest Marketing Tool of Your Career." T.H.E. Design was involved with the design and construction of more than 3,000 offices, from which the principles of dental office design described in his book were derived.
Complete the form below for dates and enrollment information